Published at Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:43:20 PM. Living Rooms. By Nathanael Buysse.
It seems like a sectional sofa becomes the best choice for you who want to provide an ample space for seating; and even lounging. One of the sectional sofas that can be also used to provide a space for your guests to sleep over is a sectional sleeper sofa with chaise.
What is a chaise‐end sofa? ‐Many interior designer argue that a chaise can be a perfect choice to complement a contemporary house. For you who are quite busy at the office; there will be no better feeling than sinking into your chaise‐end sofa after a long; tiring day.
The chaise‐end sofa is actually an upholstered sofa which is also equipped with an extra seat to support the legs. The chaise here has a multiple functions; it can be used to put your feet up; to connect two sofas (resulting in a corner sofa); and to be used as a stand alone seater.
What's so great about it? ‐What makes a sectional sleeper sofa with chaise great is the fact that it can provide an extra space for laying and lounging when it is needed. Besides; this type of sofa offers a very comfortable seating where you can relax in while watching your favorite movies.
Pros:There are some advantages that a sectional sleeper sofa can offer; such as:
1. It is very suitable for families
2. It is a good choice to fill in the ample space in your living room
3. It is also good for you who regularly invite and entertain your friends
4. It offers an ultimate comfort to its users
Cons:However; along with its advantages; this type of sofa also has some shortcomings; like:
1. Difficult to arrange: Some of the sofa owners may think that this huge sectional sleeper sofa with chaise is not too easy to arrange. The sofa can only be arranged in one way; because of its large size. Besides; it sometimes makes you find a difficulty in arranging the other furnitures so that they can look good together with the sofa in your living room.
2. Difficult to move: This sofa is definitely not easy to move. Therefore; this sofa is not suitable for you who often rearrange your room to get a new atmosphere. In addition; when you decide to move home; sometimes it will be hard to find a perfect house which has a living room that is perfect for your sofa.