Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM. Living Rooms. By vera hendriksen.
Colorful summer sofa can brighten the living room. However; it will only work with supporting furniture and accessories around it. Here are the guides:
1. Begin with the paint: Starting to decorate living room for summer means that you need to begin from the wall. New wall color is the most obvious thing to bring the change. Recommended colors for summer are all colors in light tone; for example cool blue or green. Those colors will make you feel the utmost coziness of your living room when the air is getting too hot outside.
Related with color; you may need to replace any dark color if you want to make your colorful sofa works better for summer. It does not mean that you need to replace all of your furniture. Replacing small object such as picture frame; lampshade; and vases can give different look as well.
2. Move to the curtains: When summer comes; you will get more light than the previous season. Enjoying the softness of your colorful sofa will be perfect if you can get all the light. Take down your dark curtains and change it with a looser one. For a sample; you can use voile curtain. It is thin and wispy. However; if you feel that loose curtain is too open; you can trick your thick curtain with more colorful one.
3. Next; window sill: When decorating the living room; some people do not touch this area. Yet; a change to windowsill will bring great effect o your view of outside. The suitable style for summer is indeed the glass sculpture. It is preferable to pick the colored one; as it will catch the light; in a way that is more beautiful. For other option; you can also choose sandcast ornaments. This natural ornament can bring summery feeling to your living room.
4. New cushion: A new life for the living room means new cushion. Along with the previous suggests; you need to get new cushion with more colorful look. If you wish to save more money; you can also change the cover only. Find floral cover or any patterns with lively color such as orange or yellow.
5. Touch of flowers: Bringing the color to living room can be achieved to real flowers as well. Pick any flowers you like and put it to the corners or on the table in your room. Have it hanged is also a good choice. Flowers such as daffodils will elaborate floral arrangement and settle a nice feeling for your colorful summer sofa.