Published at Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 13:12:55 PM by Avice Carreau. Curved Sectional Sofa. The name alone — Chesterfield sofa — carries a certain air of distinction and even royalty. Rising to popularity in the in the 18th century, historical websites note that this iconic sofa has a slightly murky history. It is thought that the fourth Earl of Chesterfield commissioned it when he wanted a comfortable seat that allowed him to sit upright, however, there is no historical confirmation of this.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM. Living Rooms By Adele Dautrich.
But you don‘t have to worry about this because there are still many ways to let summer vibe enters your room even though colorful sofa is not your thing. You can choose sofa with neutral color. White; light brown; pastel pink; if you like it then just pick it. You can still give accent and colors to the sofa by putting some throw pillows. You can still get that summer spirit from the vibrant colored throw pillows without going too overboard for your liking.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM. Living Rooms By Xavierra Aurand.
Paint the Room with Cool Colors: While summer is identic with bright colors; it is best to stay safe for the wall paint colors. Wall is the element that pulls everything together. So; it is best to stay neutral by choosing earthy colors like beige or cool and soft colors like white or light blue. With the scorching heat outside; the cool tone of your living room's color palette will be such a nice and refreshing things to see.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM. Living Rooms By vera hendriksen.
5. Touch of flowers: Bringing the color to living room can be achieved to real flowers as well. Pick any flowers you like and put it to the corners or on the table in your room. Have it hanged is also a good choice. Flowers such as daffodils will elaborate floral arrangement and settle a nice feeling for your colorful summer sofa.
Published at Sunday, June 10th 2018, 17:50:43 PM. Living Rooms By Suze Boogaard.
5. Floral for all: Floral pattern is always successful in making one's feeling more relaxing. It is also good companion for colorful summer sofa. You can have it for your wallpaper design or cushion cover. Adding the room with bright rag rug will be the next thing you need to do to make the look more astonishing.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 17:50:55 PM. Curved Sectional Sofa By olivia willems.
5. Crisp white: White always lingers with fresh and clean look. Choosing sofa in this color for your summer is also another good option. However; to make your living room livelier; you need to work on the things around it better. Monochromatic design and accessories with accent pieces are some tricks you can have for this sofa.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 16:19:12 PM. Living Rooms By Nathanael Buysse.
2. Shade in ombre: Lately; the trend of ombre is started to be applied in many different ways. For that reason; you can also maximize your creative skill to apply it in your living room as well. Pick any color of sofa as you like; then make the ombre works for the rest of the living room.
Published at Friday, June 08th 2018, 00:27:54 AM. Living Rooms By lynn olivia buskirk.
4. Green sofa with greens: This idea is specially for colorful sofa in green. If you pick green sofa to welcome the summer; then you can make a perfect combination with small plants. Pick some and put them in small pots. You can use shelves or hanging plants to place those lively leafy beauties. Or; you can also put in your corner tables. Textured rug; stylish pendants; stripy green cushion and charming armchair will also make the look of your colorful summer sofa more perfect.