Published at Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 22:45:45 PM by Angela Koningh. Footstool & Ottoman.
Consult an interior designer for more little areas strategies. Have a size–able space or are not sure how to fill it? Consider facing two–sectionals across from each other. You’ll create a cozy atmosphere with a ton of seating.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM. Living Rooms By Adele Dautrich.
But you don‘t have to worry about this because there are still many ways to let summer vibe enters your room even though colorful sofa is not your thing. You can choose sofa with neutral color. White; light brown; pastel pink; if you like it then just pick it. You can still give accent and colors to the sofa by putting some throw pillows. You can still get that summer spirit from the vibrant colored throw pillows without going too overboard for your liking.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM. Living Rooms By Xavierra Aurand.
Remember; when it comes to using bright colors in a living room; key is harmony. So; make sure to choose elements that are complementing with each other. If you don't really like the idea of using bright colors in the big furniture; putting colorful small ornaments can still bring summer vibe to your living room.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM. Living Rooms By vera hendriksen.
2. Move to the curtains: When summer comes; you will get more light than the previous season. Enjoying the softness of your colorful sofa will be perfect if you can get all the light. Take down your dark curtains and change it with a looser one. For a sample; you can use voile curtain. It is thin and wispy. However; if you feel that loose curtain is too open; you can trick your thick curtain with more colorful one.
Published at Sunday, June 10th 2018, 17:50:43 PM. Living Rooms By Suze Boogaard.
5. Floral for all: Floral pattern is always successful in making one's feeling more relaxing. It is also good companion for colorful summer sofa. You can have it for your wallpaper design or cushion cover. Adding the room with bright rag rug will be the next thing you need to do to make the look more astonishing.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 17:50:55 PM. Curved Sectional Sofa By olivia willems.
5. Crisp white: White always lingers with fresh and clean look. Choosing sofa in this color for your summer is also another good option. However; to make your living room livelier; you need to work on the things around it better. Monochromatic design and accessories with accent pieces are some tricks you can have for this sofa.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 16:19:12 PM. Living Rooms By Nathanael Buysse.
1. Indigo blues: Colorful sofa for the summer does not mean that it must be in pastel color. Instead; you can also have color such as indigo blue. However; this choice needs support from its surrounding. For the tips; you do not need to paint all your wall in the same color. That would be so overwhelming.
Published at Friday, June 08th 2018, 00:27:54 AM. Living Rooms By lynn olivia buskirk.
3. Give geometric touch: If your taste does not suit the colorful ideas above; then geometric design may meet your preferences. Colorful sofa also works well when it is combined with geometric tiles or walls. For other option; you can also pick smaller change such as adding geometric cushion or rugs. This way; your colorful sofa will lighten the room.