Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM by vera hendriksen. Living Rooms.
4. New cushion: A new life for the living room means new cushion. Along with the previous suggests; you need to get new cushion with more colorful look. If you wish to save more money; you can also change the cover only. Find floral cover or any patterns with lively color such as orange or yellow.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM by Xavierra Aurand. Living Rooms.
Replace Small Ornaments with Something Brighter: Don‘t just focus on the big furniture. To make every single element matches well with each other; you also have to do something with the small ornaments. The table lamp; the small statue on the bookshelves; replace them with something more colorful.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM by Adele Dautrich. Living Rooms.
Choose Contrasting Color with its Surrounding: When it comes to choosing a great sofa for summer; going colorful is the best. However; you are creating a comfortable living room here; not a kiddy theme park. So; be careful when mixing and matching the colors.
Published at Thursday, May 03rd 2018, 19:55:04 PM. Footstool & Ottoman By vera hendriksen.
16. Living Room Furniture: An L‐shaped sofa is ideal for a space like this wherein you could place it near a cornered wall. The design of this living room is simple but beautiful!
Published at Wednesday, May 02nd 2018, 00:18:04 AM. Living Rooms By Isa Van Hoebeek.
6. Loft Sectional Sofa: Soft‐edged contemporary leather sofas like the ones on the picture are the perfect vehicle for a black as well as white scheme.
Published at Tuesday, May 01st 2018, 00:16:47 AM. Living Rooms By Suze Boogaard.
4. Modern Living Room: Clerestory windows bring "natural" light into this living room. Its white colors make it bright with airy. Notice that they use floor white sofa that seems to "blend" with the surroundings.
Published at Friday, April 27th 2018, 23:58:03 PM. Curved Sectional Sofa By Anne Beenhouwer.
Iconic Face–off: As the main reception room of an ocean—front Bahamian property and this room required some furniture heavyweights. Finchatton´s Design Director Jiin Kim‐Inoue surrounded a circular Tai Ping rug with two Serpentine sofas which alluded to “the curved shapes of the ocean waves“.
Published at Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 23:32:49 PM. Footstool & Ottoman By vera hendriksen.
Snuggler and snuggle chair also loveseat or cuddle chair: It might have "plenty" names but one thing‘s for sure–it would make a big addition to your lounge. It’s smaller than a sofa but bigger than a regular armchair which means it's a wise choice if you´ve got limited room.
Published at Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 22:53:10 PM. Footstool & Ottoman By vera hendriksen.
1. Corner Sofas: These family‐friendly designs offer flexible seating options. Stretch out‐in comfort on a sofa with a chaise end or select one with a matching footstool that can be moved around as needed. Modular sofas with individual left–also right–hand pieces corners as well as armless sections could be rearranged as you wish or separated to be used as chairs. Opting for different fabric covers for the discrete sections could look stunning.
Published at Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 23:52:46 PM. Footstool & Ottoman By Suze Boogaard.
Round out the space with: a small coffee table (20″ x 50″) or cocktail ottoman to provide vital surface space without keeping guests too far apart to chat. Tall side tables make for the perfect perch for a table lamp or reference books (to help win arguments, of course). An étagère adds a good holding site for accents also displays. Also an optional armchair (or two or three) lets extra guests join in the debate fun.