Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM by Xavierra Aurand. Living Rooms.
Paint the Room with Cool Colors: While summer is identic with bright colors; it is best to stay safe for the wall paint colors. Wall is the element that pulls everything together. So; it is best to stay neutral by choosing earthy colors like beige or cool and soft colors like white or light blue. With the scorching heat outside; the cool tone of your living room's color palette will be such a nice and refreshing things to see.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM by Adele Dautrich. Living Rooms.
Choose Contrasting Color with its Surrounding: When it comes to choosing a great sofa for summer; going colorful is the best. However; you are creating a comfortable living room here; not a kiddy theme park. So; be careful when mixing and matching the colors.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM by vera hendriksen. Living Rooms.
1. Begin with the paint: Starting to decorate living room for summer means that you need to begin from the wall. New wall color is the most obvious thing to bring the change. Recommended colors for summer are all colors in light tone; for example cool blue or green. Those colors will make you feel the utmost coziness of your living room when the air is getting too hot outside.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM. Living Rooms By Adele Dautrich.
But you don‘t have to worry about this because there are still many ways to let summer vibe enters your room even though colorful sofa is not your thing. You can choose sofa with neutral color. White; light brown; pastel pink; if you like it then just pick it. You can still give accent and colors to the sofa by putting some throw pillows. You can still get that summer spirit from the vibrant colored throw pillows without going too overboard for your liking.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM. Living Rooms By Xavierra Aurand.
Replace Small Ornaments with Something Brighter: Don‘t just focus on the big furniture. To make every single element matches well with each other; you also have to do something with the small ornaments. The table lamp; the small statue on the bookshelves; replace them with something more colorful.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM. Living Rooms By vera hendriksen.
2. Move to the curtains: When summer comes; you will get more light than the previous season. Enjoying the softness of your colorful sofa will be perfect if you can get all the light. Take down your dark curtains and change it with a looser one. For a sample; you can use voile curtain. It is thin and wispy. However; if you feel that loose curtain is too open; you can trick your thick curtain with more colorful one.
Published at Sunday, June 10th 2018, 17:50:43 PM. Living Rooms By Suze Boogaard.
3. Low key sofa: If you choose sofa in that type; the layer jazzy color is definitely the best. You can get airy and ambient living room simply by putting furniture in subtle colors. Meanwhile; you can keep the room looked up to date by putting coffee table and console in mid century style. Just for fun; you can also put teal blue loft ladder inside.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 17:50:55 PM. Living Rooms By olivia willems.
6. Candy apple red: This color ill bring your sparking memories with freshness offered. However; because this color is so complex; it will be better to make it as a non primary color. This way; candy apple red can be more attractive for the eyes. Therefore; if you already have colorful summer sofa in this color; put other colors for the furniture or accessories. Not only for living room; but also for other spaces; this rule also works the same.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 16:19:12 PM. Living Rooms By Nathanael Buysse.
2. Shade in ombre: Lately; the trend of ombre is started to be applied in many different ways. For that reason; you can also maximize your creative skill to apply it in your living room as well. Pick any color of sofa as you like; then make the ombre works for the rest of the living room.
Published at Friday, June 08th 2018, 00:27:54 AM. Living Rooms By lynn olivia buskirk.
2. Come with gelato colors: As colorful sofa for summer usually has bold color; you need to balance what you have around it. Simply changing the sofa sometimes does not work well and end up in ridiculous look. To avoid this; the easiest thing you can do is by changing the color of your wall.