Published at Wednesday, May 02nd 2018, 00:18:04 AM by Isa Van Hoebeek. Living Rooms.
7. Casa Sardinera: White is used in most parts of the living room where one gets a good view of the waters.
Published at Tuesday, May 01st 2018, 00:16:47 AM by Suze Boogaard. Living Rooms.
4. Modern Living Room: Clerestory windows bring "natural" light into this living room. Its white colors make it bright with airy. Notice that they use floor white sofa that seems to "blend" with the surroundings.
Published at Thursday, May 03rd 2018, 19:55:04 PM by vera hendriksen. Footstool & Ottoman.
18. Leather Sectional Sofas: This‐gorgeous white leather sectional sofa with stainless steel legs "supplies" comfort to the users. It has an "adaptable" headrest as well as high–quality leather that could bring style plus purpose to a living room.
Published at Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 00:37:10 AM. Living Rooms By Adele Dautrich.
If the sofa already has vivid colors; then choose a contrasting color for the surrounding. If the color of your sofa is soft and neutral; then put some colorful accents to make the room feels more cheerful. Make sure everything is balanced so that the design of the living room can be a feast for your eyes.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 22:04:25 PM. Living Rooms By Xavierra Aurand.
Play with Mirrors and Glass: Summer means there will be lots and lots of sunlight entering your room. Take this opportunity to make you living room looks bigger and brighter by putting mirrors and glass ornaments. You also can use coffee table with mirror top to add some sense of space and also brings more elegance to the room. Besides; mirrors and glass will always match well with colorful summer sofa and other colorful ornaments in the room so they will never look out of place.
Published at Monday, June 11th 2018, 21:17:57 PM. Living Rooms By vera hendriksen.
1. Begin with the paint: Starting to decorate living room for summer means that you need to begin from the wall. New wall color is the most obvious thing to bring the change. Recommended colors for summer are all colors in light tone; for example cool blue or green. Those colors will make you feel the utmost coziness of your living room when the air is getting too hot outside.
Published at Sunday, June 10th 2018, 17:50:43 PM. Living Rooms By Suze Boogaard.
4. Make a classic scheme: Having classic scheme as the new look for the summer is possible by combining two major things. It is sofa in warm biscuit tone and layer up soft white color. If you can find the one with watery blues in simple country pattern; it will be much prettier combination.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 17:50:55 PM. Curved Sectional Sofa By olivia willems.
4. Soft gray: As said by Anastasia Faiella; a designer; this color can show classic and versatile look. This color is the easiest choice for summer; as it can bring fresh feeling. The top characteristic of this color also become one benefit you can take. Soft gray works well with many other colors. Therefore; you can make your wild imagination and unique taste showed up with sofa in this color.
Published at Saturday, June 09th 2018, 16:19:12 PM. Living Rooms By Nathanael Buysse.
1. Indigo blues: Colorful sofa for the summer does not mean that it must be in pastel color. Instead; you can also have color such as indigo blue. However; this choice needs support from its surrounding. For the tips; you do not need to paint all your wall in the same color. That would be so overwhelming.
Published at Friday, June 08th 2018, 00:27:54 AM. Living Rooms By lynn olivia buskirk.
4. Green sofa with greens: This idea is specially for colorful sofa in green. If you pick green sofa to welcome the summer; then you can make a perfect combination with small plants. Pick some and put them in small pots. You can use shelves or hanging plants to place those lively leafy beauties. Or; you can also put in your corner tables. Textured rug; stylish pendants; stripy green cushion and charming armchair will also make the look of your colorful summer sofa more perfect.